Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Team: Growth Department
Role: Product Marketing Manager
Founded in Hong Kong in early 2017, Respond.io is a Business Messaging platform that unifies customer communication for tech-saavy organizations that market, sell and support across instant messaging, web chat and email. We are one messaging platform for various use case like marketing purposes, sales, support and engineering.
At Respond.io, Product Marketing Manager is pivotal to our company’s success. We are seeking a creative and detailed-oriented individual that is ready to be part of our Growth Department in charge of creating and implementing effective product positioning. To position a product effectively, it is important to comprehend the requirements, behaviors, and preferences of our ideal customer profile, as well as the strengths and areas of improvement of our competitors.
The ideal candidate is determined to understand the features and benefits of our product and will work with other teams to communicate it through a variety of channels such as advertising, blog content, email marketing and website pages. He or she will have the opportunity to be a part of brand and product messaging for the whole organization.
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and value propositions that differentiate our product from competitors
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine relevant product marketing strategies
- Create go-to-market plans for new product launches including messaging, positioning, and promotional activities
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and programs that drive product awareness and adoption
- Create sales enablement materials such as sales decks, case studies, and product sheets
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for product marketing programs and initiatives
- Work with Customer Success team to create customer advocacy programs that leverage customer feedback to drive growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product and Sales to ensure successful product launches and ongoing growth
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Marketing experience preferred
- Ability to communicate data and results effectively with stakeholders across the marketing, product, and sales organization
- Experience with Analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Certification such as Certified Product Marketing Manager is highly desirable
- Good communication skills in English with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Here’s What’s In For You
- You will become part of an amazing culture with smart teammates who actually care
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
- Pizza parties, birthday cakes, social events (Laser tag, go-cart, paintball), you'll always be looking forward to it!
- Beer O'Clock on Fridays? Naah, we have it every day!
- Are you a PlayStation fan? It gets fun when you get to beat your colleague on a FIFA game at the office!
- You'll get to experience a very competitive compensation
- You'll be covered exclusively on one of the highest medical and dental insurance especially for you
- Unlimited snacks in our specially dedicated snack room. Oreos, KitKats, Gummy Bears, Chips, Biscuits, Nuts, Snickers ... you name it, we have it.
- You'll be entitled to stock options with terms and condition
- Flexible working environment and working hours